Sunday, August 28, 2011

This is an old layout (notice the bad perm, and lots of extra baby weight via the one hanging off my hip!) but it is a LO that we did from a class at Scrapbook Generation several years ago...no it didn't take me quite that long to finish..but close to it!  I LOVED this class when I saw it and had a ton of pumpkin patch pics to use.  However, Allison made hers look flawless..mine not so much.  I had a hard time getting my pics to fit and sewing through 3 layers, I ended up having a few tears.  All in all, I would like to try this again with a different word, loved the concept..but it does require patience.  Something God is still trying to teach me!  :0 )  But it is another greatly designed page from Allison!

1 comment:

  1. it looks great. What are you complaining about!

    ReplyDelete