Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bare with me...

Here's a little info about me..
First of all, and most importantly, I know Jesus and he is my Savior! He has gotten me through some pretty big bumps in the road so far and helped me see that no matter where I go there will be sunshine through the rain. You just have to know where to look for it. God has blessed me with 2 very energetic boys and one very supportive husband.  We also share our home with one quirky kitty cat.  We are self-employed and I stay at home with our kiddos as well as a few others occasionally.  I love to scrapbook and take pictures of my babies!  I am excited to see where life takes me next. Right now I am very involved in church and love to scrapbook!! You will see many scrapbook pages on this blog along with our everyday life.  I was recently chosen to be a part of my very 1st design team for a new web site created by Allison Davis and her families publishing company, Scrapbook Generation. 

As far as this blog goes, bare with me, I am not tech savy and want to change several things on here but it may take me a few days! In the meantime, thanks for visiting!  I am so excited to be chosen as one of the Scrapbook Generation/Allison Davis design team members!  If you don't already know, SG is a local Scrapbook store/publishing company here in Spfld, MO.  They specialize in sketches for scrapbooking and cards aside from their regular store classes, they are also involved in awesome retreats as well as Scrap-a-palooza with Midwest Broadcasting.  Their new website "Sketch Support" will go live in Jan. and will feature sketches all the time!! YEAH!!  I can't wait to get started!  In the meantime, I will have a ton of things to post soon of current and previous layouts as well as my "happy place" where it all happens.  Hope you will check back in soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great Sis, I'm so proud of you! Can't to see more. I will spread the word. Love you bunches,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete