Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I am just a little bit embarrassed, ashamed, and excited all at once to admit that I:
 1.) Had trouble finding/remembering my own blog name..it's been sooo shamefully long since I've posted.  2.)  Am so happy to see it was still where I had left it and I can still come back to you!  3.) Can't wait to show you all the things we have been blessed with this last year!

I honestly have just recently only just started back into scrap booking but I have had a very eventful year and will try to fill you in on all the details soon..I hope today finds you all well and may this season fill you with love and blessings!  So thankful Jesus was born so long ago and may we never forget what true sacrifice he gave for us as we celebrate now and all year through!

No comments:

Post a Comment