Friday, April 15, 2011

How Big I'm Blessed

This has been a rough week for us.  My husband's grandpa had an anuerysm, fell and was taken to the hospital.  We were able to spend several hours with him before he passed away.  They were really close and so this week has been a little stressful around here, but has also reminded us how Big we are blessed.  There is a song called "This is the stuff"  and in it she talks about all the ways/little things God uses in our lives to teach us and lead us--using things that we may not expect.  It is amazing what Big things he does with such small things.  "Sometimes in the middle of my mess, I forget how big I'm blessed."

This layout this week fit right into that.  Our sketch this week is a 2 pager..and here's what I did with it...

This layout features several of the "blessings" God has given me!  I spend more time with these ladies than anyone else and I am so Thankful to have them in my life.  They make me laugh, and lift me when I cry.  I feel like I can go to anyone of them for anything and that is an awesome feeling.  The best part is that though we are all alike in ways, we are all also completely different and bring many unique things to our friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment