Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where does the time go?..Seriously!

I have not posted in a few days because I feel a little like I'm drowning in all the stuff I need to be doing and I keep getting further and further behind!  I love to post new layouts as often as I can but the truth is..I have been to busy to do any!  I did make it a priority today to make a shadow box frame for a friend of mine.  I really enjoyed getting to "play" a little amongst the many other things I should be doing.   : o)  So here are some pics..it's late in the evening and all the "good light" is gone today so the pics aren't the greatest but you get the idea. 


Sorry about the shadow in the last pic!  I used a shadow box frame and the song lyrics she wanted to use and then added some flowers, ribbon and some background papers with a punched lace border.  It turned out pretty good for a 30 min project that was done in a rush!   : o)

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful home decor piece
    (and I debated whether or not to tell you that there is a typo in the lyrics. It should be you're not your beautiful) Please don't hate me for pointing this out.

    ReplyDelete