Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break is Awesome!

First off I am sorry I haven't been able to get my posts to publish lately..it just freezes up on me so I hope this one works!   = ) I have really enjoyed this week off and wish I had more layouts to show you but I have been using this week to do a few home improvements instead.  Here are a few things I have been wanting to get posted.
This is a card I made at Christmas and gave away..I wanted to get better pictures of it and forgot before I gave it away-so this is as good as it gets! It is a bummer because the details in the flowers are so much better than you see here    : (  I made the roses out of scalloped hearts that I cut then ran through the Manhattan embossing folder from Stampin Up! Then I crumpled them a little and inked all the edges.  You just have to play around with them and fold/roll them until you get them how you want.  For the centers I used black stickles.  The frame and background also have dots of stickles that you can't really see in the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment