Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh My Goodness, it has been forever since I sat down to "post" something!  I had been getting ready for a retreat in April and figured I'd post pics of what I had made when I got back...Well I started to get ill on my retreat and found out that I was about 5 weeks pregnant! Obviously that throws a curve ball right through my plans. Actually, we had been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 years and had sort of given up.  I have been having some other health issues and decided maybe it was best to give up the idea of having any more children.  God had different plans and obviously a sense of humor.  My due date is December 19th. Which is the day after my youngest son, Mason's birthday. That was 1 month we were kind of trying to avoid in our "planning."  So, I have been very ill as with both of my previous pregnancies and I am barely keeping up with normal daily tasks.  I am still teaching a card class at SG each month and that is about all I get done in the scrap world so to speak. I am ashamed to say that I have not made a 12 x 12 page since December when I left the DT for SketchSupport.  I did make a few altered albums at the retreat, but have to finish them up..I am kind of waiting to see what we will be having so I know if I can make them into baby albums.  I hope there are actually still a few of you checking back every once in awhile and I am truly sorry there haven't been any recent posts or anything very inspiring to speak of. If I can, I may try to post pics of my recent card classes until I get some scrapping done.  Right now I am working on a SG kit that is super cute! I think that is about it for now and will TRY to post again this month at least!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is so interesting how God reveals His plans for us, but also quite wonderful. I hope you start to feel better soon and you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Relax and feel better soon. I'll be here waiting when you come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so HAPPY that you are still out there! I was afraid everyone had given up on me! LOL Thank you both so much for the sweet words. I am really wanting to do some scrapping soon. I know it will be hit or miss when the baby first gets here so I better get my rear in gear! Thanks again for sticking with me!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete